Tuesday 7 February 2012

TUMBLR uses.

  Although Tumblr is not seen as one of the most articulate and professional blogs for me I do take a lot of visual inspiration through the way people structure their blogs and information, one blog in particular I have read this evening is called 'show me a garden' a blog based solely upon images of the ocean, water and sea-spaces.
  Its not a hipster blog but is very cool and the nautical theme is really individual in a world of skinny hipster girl blogs. I admire the way its laid out and amongst the theme images and style I truly believe that the girl who has created it has made it to make a point and make her memories an interesting visual for everyone else. (Her images are re-blogged and borrowed but with the best intent.)

 

Show me a garden, 2012.




http://11journeys.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment